STANDARD RETAIL PRICE: $610 - OUR DIRECT PRICE: $475
M4 Gloves are 10% off when purchased with pants or jackets, code: M4GPLUSJ.
15% off when you buy the jacket and pants and you can add the gloves! Code: JPGATONCE Please use the correct code or your order will not be completed. Thank you.
FREE SHIPPING!, 100% RISK FREE RETURN POLICY, PRE PAID LABEL FOR RETURNS/EXCHANGES AND NO RESTOCKING FEE. INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMS FEES WILL APPLY. SEE FULL RETURN, EXCHANGE AND SHIPPING POLECIES AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE.
Introducing, the REDEFINITION of the leather moto pant.
We know most of you are not wearing leather pants. For us, it was because of the lack of something we like and could not find, so we made it. We also know that 80% of moto injuries are to the legs! So we knew we had to get you to wear leather pants by creating something innovative yet timeless, a moto pant/jean hybrid.
We added belt loops instead of the typical velcro waist straps, which also allows you to personalize them with your belt. The front and back pockets have jean styling but with zippers to secure your belongings. The pants are designed in the usual manner to be worn tucked in moto boots, but they can also be worn over slim lace-up boots with the zippered gussets open or, if the boots are slim enough, with the gussets closed over them. The upper leg seams have been engineered to the front of the legs, away from the impact area. The legs are pre contour to reduce pinching on the riding position and accordion panels where added for flexibility above the knees.
The fit is meant to be snug like a skinny jean, including the armor (Which we highly recommend, use our elbow SAS-TEC armor for knees, for hips and tailbones are coming soon!), but if you want more of a slim-roomier fit go a size up than your usual jean size.
SCROLL DOWN FOR PRODUCT IMAGES, SPECS AND SIZE CHART.
IN STOCK NOW!
TRUE COLOR SHOWN HERE.
100% RISK FREE, FULL REFUND POLICY INCLUDING RETURN AND NO RESTOCKING FEE.
5 MONTH LAYAWAY PLAN AVAILABLE NOW! CONTACT US AT SALES@PAGNOL-MOTO.COM FOR MORE INFORMATION!
- Black leather thickness average 1.2mm tumble aged Cowhide, that will still get better with time/use, make it yours!
- SLIM-SPORT- FIT: It should fit "SNUG" but NOT "UNCOMFORTABLE" with armor on.
- LINING: Ventilated mesh rayon lining with insert pockets for optional armor pads.
- Knees stretch accordion panels and contoured legs.
- 4 Pockets with zippers.
- Extended back waistband to cover while on riding position.
- Antique Brass hardware.
- Engineered seams: No seams on hips-pant upper area.
- Belt loops to secure pant to your body and for personalization.
- Recommended Leather protection: "Leather Master" Protection Cream.
- Made In Mexico.
Armor bags dimensions : Use the protection of your choice according to these.
- Hips: 6" top W x 5" L x 1" bottom W (See our SAS-TEC recommended armor)
Tailbone: 6" top W x 5" L x 1" bottom W (See our SAS-TEC recommended armor)
Knees: 10" x 7" (See our SAS-TEC recommended armor)